Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Let's Volunteer!

So, I'm a Mom.  I run from place to place, depending on the day of the week.  I carpool, I set up playdates and not to mention all of the laundry I do.  Yet there is still one area of my life that I feel is empty. 

I am extremely fortunate that I basically want for nothing.  I work hard for the money I earn and at the end of the day, there is food on the table.  Now don't get me wrong, I'd like to go on a shopping spree every day of the week.  But, let's get real, that's just not in my budget. 

One of my many goals that I have for Lehigh Valley Little Ones & Family Fun is to give back to the community.  Whether it is child-related or not, there are a ton of worthy non profit organizations out there that can use my help & yours.

In the coming months, we, at Lehigh Valley Little Ones & Family Fun will be encouraging everyone, whether you are a Mom or Dad, Grandparent, Aunt or Uncle to get out there to Volunteer.  Let's make a difference in the Lehigh Valley! 

No comments:

Post a Comment