Sunday, September 15, 2013

Have you heard about Zaggora?

Neither had I but I had noticed a TON of advertising on Facebook. So, I knew I had to check it out.

Zaggora is stylish, technology-enhanced activewear designed to give you smart solutions to getting active. Whether it’s ramping up energy to get the most from your time at the gym or employing odor-absorbing fabrics to keep you looking and feeling fresh, Zaggora ensures that you’ll look and feel good while you’re working up a sweat.



And sweat I did!  I wore my Zaggora pants everywhere!  I wore them while cleaning my house, walking the neighborhood, playing with my kids and riding my bike.  When I took them off, I was really sweaty!  

Zaggora’s uses revolutionary ThermoFit fabric technology, which is designed to harness the body’s natural heat during activity in order to help increase core temperature and calorie burn.


Zaggora is the brainchild of Dessi Bell, who came up with the concept after she struggled to find an effective solution to lose weight and tone up in time for her wedding.  After being disappointed with so many other products in her quest, Dessi decided to design her own product that would look good, be easy to use and give genuinely effective results for all women. After extensive research and experimentation with countless prototypes, Zaggora HotPants were born.

So, I took the 2-week challenge.  I won't tell you my measurements, but after 2 weeks, I felt better, my clothes fit better and my overall appearance was better!

I have to say that I just LOVE my Zaggora pants!  I feel comfortable wearing them wherever I go!


Don't believe me?  See what these ladies had to say...


My new love...my Zaggora HotPants!



No comments:

Post a Comment