Friday, July 26, 2013

Let's go green! Try the Verdiva Bag!


If you are like me, you don't always remember to be "green" all of the time. Sure, I support the initiative in theory but not always in practice. Yes, I am human too.

A friend of mine introduced me to a cool new reusable bag by Verdiva®, an innovative proven material that marries functionality with design. Verdiva® bags are made with the legendary strength of DuPont™ Tyvek® fabric, the strongest non-woven fabric, that is lightweight and machine washable too.

Stylish to carry an iPad
Stylish to carry an iPad
 I wanted to try this bag out so I got one. Feeling a little silly taking only one bag with me to the grocery store, I decided to re-purpose it.  

First, I used it to carry my iPad around.  It was perfect!

Then I decided to use it for library books.  My girls and I like to visit the local library and I thought this would be a perfect opportunity! We normally come out of the library with tons of books. And books can be heavy and different sizes, not to mention difficult to carry.

Did I mention how stylish this bag is? We walked out of the library and even my youngest liked carrying the "book bag!" And let me tell you how unusual that is! I just love the perky color and design. We now have a great bag for the library and we know where all of the books go!

I can't wait to check out the other designs...perfect to differentiate between meats, dry goods and produce. It is nice that it is machine washable as I am always paranoid about the spread of bacteria. Washing between trips to the store is perfect!

Wegman's in Allentown has started to carry the Verdiva® bags as of May. So you too, can have a cool new bag like me!

 I found this cool video to show how easily it folds up!


This is my new favorite thing to promote!  It is a "Lehigh Valley Family Fun Favorite!"

No comments:

Post a Comment