Tuesday, October 15, 2013

CRAFT IDEA: Apples Boxes to Book Totes

If you are like our family, you may have spent a day at a local orchard picking apples this fall. The royal galas were amazing this season! We picked more than 15 pounds of apples, and made homemade applesauce and apple crisps.

But, after the fun we were left with two, sturdy apple boxes. What's a mom to do? I noticed that we had a number of books that just didn't fit on the shelves anymore, so I decided to remedy that clutter issue by making book totes.

EASY DIY BOOK TOTE CRAFT 

I used leftover paint from our girls' rooms and puffy paint to do the lettering. These super cute totes cost nothing to make other than my time. 


My oldest daughter just loves Alice in Wonderland and the baby is a fan of Winnie-the-Pooh. If you are interested in making something similar, consider picking a quote from a favorite book or your favorite author.

No comments:

Post a Comment