Thursday, October 3, 2013

Witch Craft for Kids that Moms Will Love (Dads, too)

We have been in the Halloween spirit at our house! It's such a fun time of year for silly crafts and time well spent with the kids. I've been into footprint paintings with my girls ... they grow up so fast and this particular craft also creates a special keepsake.

WHAT YOU'LL NEED

1. Stretch canvas
2. Acrylic paint
3. Puffy paint

I painted the canvas orange and let it dry over night before painting the girls' feet and stamping it. I used puffy paint for some of the hair, the lettering and border art. All together, this project cost $4.99 (we had the paint at home already).

I've also seen a version of this craft on Pinterest that included arms and boots, as well as a decorative ribbon to hang it up.

(c) 2013 Smedstad

1 comment: